Shuangxing Mechanical Equipment Co.,Ltd
Model No.: SXSM-003
Knife Type: Other
Place of Origin: China
HS Code: 8464909000
The scrap steel shredder is designed to shred a wide variety of light and thin material as discarded automobiles, tin plate, household appliances, bicycles, empty cans, etc, making the materials into pure charge for steel making. By smashing and compressing, the shredder will remove the impurities, raise density, lower transporting and smelting cost to offer good furnace charge for steel plant. This machine is used for:Whole or flattened car bodies (without tires, fuel/gas tanks, engines & gear boxes); Tin plate material; Electrical appliances (without motor, compressor, axles); Other scraps suitable for shredding.
1. Using the heavy duty rotating body bearing.
2. Equipped with the large inertia, long life, fully enclosed rotating body.
3. The rotating body has lifting device, easy for staff close to the equipment and safety maintenance.
4. Discharge grille with good to engage in impact performance.
5. Equipped with good impact resistance of the steel liner.
6. Equipped with the hydraulic opening of the upper device and locking mechanisms for maintance staff easy to close to the middle liner to safety repairs.
The basic principle of scrap Metal Shredder is using motor to drive wind wheel extrusion. With high-speed high-torque motor driving, broken objects in the crushing cavity may be fully effective crushed until they meet the specifications of the detritus. After Broken material through air maneuver sorting system, the metal and nonmetal will be left. Also the whole system is equipped with a dust removal device to minimize dust pollution generated in the production process hazards. The device has advantages of high yield, low energy consumption, high efficiency and the material is crushed uniformity. It is low noise, no pollution, simple operation, easy maintenance in operating the machine.
(1) selection of equipment type.
(2) Design and manufacture products according to the special requirements of customers.
(3) training of technical personnel for clients.
(4) The company plans the site for the user free of charge, designs the suitable process and the plan.
(1) acceptance of the product.
(2) assisting clients in the preparation of construction plans.
(1) assign special after-sales service personnel free of charge to guide customers to install and debug.
(2) installation and debugging of equipment.
(3) on-site training of operators.
(4) after the installation of the complete set of equipment, the full-time technical personnel may assist the customer in on-site production until the user is satisfied.