Shuangxing Mechanical Equipment Co.,Ltd
6. Power consumption per ton of molten steel is reduced.
The effective recovery and utilization of scrap metal resources can greatly reduce the exploitation and consumption of natural mineral resources, so as to reduce land occupation, reduce total energy consumption, save investment, protect the ecological environment and improve labor production benefits. Especially in the extreme consumption of natural mineral resources and increasingly scarce today, scrap metal resources in the world economy. The position of sustainable development strategy is more and more prominent. Since 2000, all countries in the world have been actively and effectively recycling scrap metal resources, in order to properly curb the long-term transition of mineral resources and energy consumption. Scrap iron and steel is the only raw material that can replace iron ore in the production of iron and steel.
The structural characteristics of the crusher are roughly as follows:
1) the shell of the main engine is made of extra thick steel plate with a high manganese cast steel lining, which can be replaced;
2) there are 11 steel discs mounted on the horizontal shaft in the rotor of the main engine. There are 6 pin shafts distributed around the circumference of the steel disc and 10 hammer heads suspended in the axial direction.
3) the spindle is supported by ball bearing, and the circulating oil is forced to lubricate and cool, and equipped with temperature sensor;
4) the feeding port is equipped with super strong double-barrel feeding device, which is rotated in the same direction, and can gradually flatten the large loose materials and feed them into the machine. The speed of the drum determines the feeding speed, which is controlled by the motor load current feedback of the host, realizing automatic regulation to ensure that the host is in the best load state.
5) after the unbreakable material enters the machine, the operator can open the discharge door to discharge it from the machine to avoid damage to the crusher.
The working principle:
Scrap crushing processing is the use of crusher scrap crushing, the use of sorting system after the broken scrap separation to get pure high quality scrap processing method. Its working principle is that under the continuous drive of high speed and large torque motor, the hammer head on the rotor of the crusher takes turns to strike into the cavity scrap, under the strong impact, scrap is torn and squeezed into a certain size of broken steel, and then through the sorting equipment processing, you can get high purity quality broken steel.